вівторок, 13 травня 2025 р.

Present Result (Present Perfect)







Якщо Ви хочете розповісти, як Ви вже були в цьому готелі (тобто, розповісти про свій досвід), то тут не обійдешся простим минулим часом. Знадобиться форма Present Result, яку в класичній граматиці іменують Present Perfect.

У реальному житті вживання Present Result часто зустрічається. Але у багатьох ситуаціях можна обійтися і Past Simple. Єдина ситуація, в якій не можна спожити Past Simple, це фраза "Я побував в...(і перерахувати країни або міста)".
Тут нам буде потрібно тільки Present Result!
I have been to Germany. - Я побував в Німеччині (Я був в Німеччині).

У цьомувипадку описується життєвий досвід. У цей момент людина не знаходиться в Німеччині і не вказує, коли він там був. Цей опис досвіду, який людина придбала (результат!) до моменту мовлення, - "побував". У таких реченнях використовується прийменник to, а не in (в). Якщо в такій пропозиції спожити прийменник in, то значення зміниться на "Я знаходжуся в Німеччині. (вже деяку кількість часу)".
  1. He (be) there three times.
  2. They (finish) lunch and are going for a walk.
  3. She (spend) all her money, she has no cash to pay.
  4. The boss (leave) for Holland.
  5. They (sing) all the songs.
  6. The partners (finish) making the agreement.
  7. She (water) all the plants.
  8. I (translate) what he said.
  9. He (put ) on his new suit.
  10. You (frighten) me!
Check yourself
  1. has been
  2. have finished
  3. has spent
  4. has left
  5. have sung
  6. have finished
  7. has watered
  8. have translated
  9. has put
  10. have frightened
Зробіть речення питальними.
  1. She has already had lunch 
  2. They have done all the job themselves.
  3. He has spoken to the boss. 
  4. You have already learned English.
  5. He has done everything.
  6. She has got angry.
  7. They have just left. 
  8. Mum has come back.
  9. He has taken off his boots. 
  10. The child has broken the toy.
Check yourself
  1. Has she already had lunch?
  2. Have they done all the job themselves?
  3. Has he spoken to the boss?
  4. Have you already learned English?
  5. Has he done everything?
  6. Has she got angry?
  7. Have they just left?
  8. Has Mum come back?
  9. Has he taken off his boots?
  10. Has the child broken the toy?
Пам'ятайте, відмінність Past Simple від  Past Perfect  в тому, що ми знаємо, коли дія сталася, а Past Perfect - вказівки на час звершення немає.

Твердження

Я заїхала .

I have checked in.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Ми зловили.

We have caught.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Вони приїхали.

They have arrived.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Ти сіла.

You have boarded.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Ми сплатили.

We have paid.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Він виписався.

He has checked out.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Вона забронювала.

She has booked.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Він (неживий предмет) поїхав .

It has left.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Він подорожував.

He has traveled.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Вона була.

She has been.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Наш батько об'їздив усю країну.

Our dad has travelled all over the country.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Мій брат відвідав каньйон .

My brother has visited the canyon.

He/she/it + has + V ed/3

Я зупинився на курорті, де було "Усе включено ».

I have stayed at an all-inclusive resort.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Вона приземлилася за розкладом.

She has landed on time.

He/she/it + has + Ved/3

Їхні батьки вирушили у подорож на яхті.

Their parents have gone on a journey on a yacht.

I/we/you/they + have + Ved/3

Заперечення

Я не поїхала.

I haven't gone.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Вони не зробили.

They haven’t done.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Ми не поміняли.

We haven't changed.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Ви не упаковали.

You haven’t packed.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Я не забула.

I haven’t forgotten.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Він ( нежив.) не надав .

It hasn’t provided.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Вона не зателефонувала .

She hasn't called.

He/she/it + hasn't + V ed/3

Він не відправив.

He hasn't sent.

He/she/it + hasn't + V ed/3

Вона не принесла.

She hasn't brought.

He/she/it + hasn't + V ed /3

Він не полагодив.

He hasn't fixed.

He/she/it + hasn't + V ed /3

Я не замовила квиток «туди-назад».

I haven’t ordered a round ticket

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Наші батькі не проживали у п'ятизірковому готелі.

Our parents haven't stayed at a 5-star hotel.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Вона не отримала підтвердження бронювання.

She hasn't received the booking confirmation.

He/she/it + hasn't + Ved/3

Ми з дочкою не знайшли пункт обміну валют.

My daughter and I haven't found a currency exchange.

I/we/you/they + haven't + Ved/3

Моя тітка не відвідала собору.

My aunt hasn't visited the cathedral.

He/she/it + hasn't + Ved/3

 

Загальне питання

Ти бачила?

Have you seen?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved /3?

Ми показали?

Have we shown?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved /3?

Вони сіли на борт?

Have they boarded?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved/3?

Ви поїхали?

Have you departed?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved/3?

Ти перевірив?

Have you checked?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved/3?

Мері поїхала?

Has Mary left?

Has + he/she/it + Ved/3?

Гід говорив?

Has the guide spoken?

Has + he/she/it + Ved/3?

Еліс взяла?

Has Alice taken?

Has + he/she/it + Ved/3?

Бізнесмен купив?

Has the businessman bought?

Has + he/she/it + Ved /3?

Їхні  батьки загубили електронний ключ?

Have their parents lost the key card?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved/3?

Його дружина заплатила на ресепшн?

Has his wife paid at the reception desk?

Has + he/she/it + Ved/3?

Твоя мама поїхала у відрядження?

Has your mom gone on a business trip?

Has + he/she/it + Ved/3?

Твій батько розрахувався за рахунок готівкою?

Has your dad paid the bill in cash?

Have + I/we/you/they + Ved/3?

 

Спеціальне питання

Що ти забронював?

What have you booked?

?-word + have + I/we/you/they+ Ved /3?

Куди ти поїхав?

Where have you gone?

?-word + have + I/we/you/they+ Ved /3?

Як вони орендували?

How have they rented?

?-word + have + I/we/you/they+ Ved /3?

Як довго ми подорожували ?

How long have we traveled?

?-word + have + I/we/you/they+ Ved /3 ?

Чому я вийшов?

Why have I got off?

?-word + have + I/we/you/they+ Ved /3 ?

Скільки це коштувало ?

How much has it cost?

?-word + has + he/she/it +Ved/3 ?

В якому мотелі зупинився Джозеф?

What motel has Joseph stayed at?

?-word + has + he/she/it +Ved/3 ?

Кого зустріла Ребека на станції?

Who has Rebecca met at the station?

?-word + has + he/she/it +Ved/3 ?

Де твоя сестра забронювала номер?

Where has your sister made a reservation?

?-word + has + he/she/it +Ved/3 ?

Які подарунки наша тітка купила у монастирі?

What kind of presents has our aunt bought at the monastery?

?-word + has + he/she/it +V ed/3 ?

Чому у вас немає автобусу з готелю до аеропорту?

Why haven’t you got a hotel shuttle to the airport?

?word+ haven't + I/we/you/they + 

Ved/3?

 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

EXAM for the 27th of June